Dentist - Newbury, MA
The Family Dentist
Do you and your family have a dental team you actually look forward to visiting? It is possible to love your dentist when you put in the time to find the right fit. In fact, there’s a dentist close to Newbury that provides comprehensive care for smiles of all ages. Dr. Peter J. St. Clair and his team work together to offer complete dentistry -- so you and your loved ones can smile healthily for life.
Meet Your Dental Team
Dr. Peter J. St. Clair has been practicing dentistry since 1996. Throughout his career he has remained engaged in a number of continuing education opportunities, and since 1999 has been a student and is now a Faculty Club Member of Spear Education in Scottsdale, AZ. Over the years, Dr. St. Clair’s goal has remained the same -- to help patients achieve and maintain excellent oral health. He does that by offering a wide range of dental services with treatment plans tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
Our Complete Dental Services
Dr. St. Clair offers a wide range of services to help patients of all ages and stages of life get the dental care they need.
Our comprehensive list of services includes:
- Preventive dentistry: Cleanings and exams, X-rays, TMJ therapy, occlusal equilibration
- Restorative dentistry: Crowns and bridges, E4D 1-day crowns, dentures, laser cavity detection
- Cosmetic dentistry: Teeth whitening, tooth colored fillings, crowns and bridges, veneers and Lumineers, Invisalign
- Periodontal therapy for the treatment and prevention of gum disease
- Dental implants, a comprehensive tooth replacement
- Sleep apnea therapy with oral appliances
- Sedation dentistry for people who need help relaxing
- Oral surgery options
- Emergency services for knocked out teeth, toothaches, and other urgent situations
How to Reach Us
High quality dental care isn’t so far away from Newbury at all! In fact, we’ve mapped it. You and your family are just a 10 minute drive away from our office -- but you probably knew that already. Just hop on Highway 1 and drive south until you reach Central. Then exit and drive east for about a mile and a half. Our office will be on your left, right past Country Gardens.
It’s easy to find us, but if you get lost along the way, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We’ll give you directions to lead you straight to our door.
Come See Us This Month!
Are you looking for a new dentist near Newbury? Then stop the search, because you’ve found the team providing high quality care in a state-of-the-art office. We invite you to request an appointment with Dr. St. Clair and his team today!